Top Horizontal Menu

Double Exposure

What do you do on a Saturday morning when you have a tripod, a camera, a remote control for your shutter and two models ( one willing - me, and one unwilling - Midori )?  You have fun with double exposures.

This is going to be a fun project.  I just need to think of concepts in my head for the possibilities of awesome pictures in the future.

Note - the double exposure effect was achieved by overlaying ( is that the right word? ) two photos using the LightCompressor app for the Mac.

Note to self: I really need to lose weight and I also need to find my best angle.  I keep on telling Midori I'm fat and in this picture - I really look pudgy.



  

2 comments:

  1. LPC - thank you for visiting the blog. I'm happy that you think the photo is wonderful. :D.

    ReplyDelete