Top Horizontal Menu

Dog Talk at Bonifacio High St.


Midori: Char Siew, aren't you happy we're back at Bonifacio High st.?

Char Siew:  IKR ( I know right).  Look at all those dogs and their humans.   There are a lot of beagles.  But I still don't see other Shar Pei.   So - I think I'll get a lot of attention again.


Midori:  Yeah - there's not a lot of Shar Pei.  And I do think they like looking at you.  But - you should freshen your breath first.  You have fish breath.

Char Siew:  But don't you like Fish Breath?

Midori:  I do like Fish Breath.  But humans don't like that smell.  To be honest - I don't know why they don't like that smell.  It's an awesome smell.

Char Siew:  Yes it is.  I actually don't know why I have fish breath when I just brushed my teeth with Chicken Flavored Toothpaste.  I should have Chicken Breath.


Midori:  Ei --- look at those people.  They just came out of Krispy Kreme.  Let's go there and be cute.  Maybe they will give us doughnuts.

Char Siew: Wait,  I'll practice my cute look.

Midori:  You're cute enough  Char Siew.   Let's go.

2 comments:

  1. Yeah, you are both cute enough!

    Licks, hero

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Hero. How are you doing? Does it rain all day where you
    Live? It's been raining a lot here.

    Thanks for visiting our blog. And yes I think we are cute enough but Char Siew is a bit vain. He needs to make sure all his wrinkles are in place for that perfect Shar Pei smile.

    ReplyDelete