Top Horizontal Menu

The House of Queens

Welcome to the House of Queens.   This is my home in the World Wide Web.  I hope that like my home in the Real World, it can be a place where friends, strangers, relatives and loved ones can visit and catch up with each others' lives.

Balloon (16)_400x304  DSC02110_400x300_400x300
28062008223_401x321  Boracay08 (185)_400x300

New Friends are always welcome.  If you happen to like an article or are interested in the same things that I write about,  please visit the Guest Book and leave a comment.

I hope you enjoy your visit and I hope to see you again.

4 comments:

  1. Hi,
    My name is Rachelle, I am working at streetdirectory.com Singapore.
    We are currently giving away a free Webpage in PH (particularly for Restaurants/food chains).
    May I ask permission to use your photos? Your blog's URL (http://www.thehouseofqueens.com/) will appear on the photo
    with clickable link back to your blog.

    We are going to get photos of the restaurant/establishment that are in your blogs.
    For instance, Gerry's grill is in your blog, then we will use Gerry's grill's photos to upload in Gerry's grill free webpage.
    Mostly food photos. Interior and exterior of the restaurant are also fine if available. And again your URL will appear on it.

    I hope to get a reply from you soon.

    Many thanks!

    Rachelle (webpage team)

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI Rachelle.

    Thank you for expressing interest in using the pictures in my blog for your service. I'd be happy to give you my permission to use these pictures. However - I want to express conditions that I want to be in place when you use the pictures.

    Please leave a comment with your e-mail address. All my comments are screened - and I will not publish your e-mail address.

    Best Regards,

    The HOQ Scribe

    ReplyDelete