Top Horizontal Menu

True HDR on the iPod Touch

I have an iPod Touch.  I believe its camera has less than 1 megapixel resolution.  Like many photographers will say - the best camera you have is the one that is with you. So regardless of resolution - you can still take pretty pictures. To help out in capturing this image - I used one of the trusted apps in my iPod Touch.  It's called True HDR.  It takes three pictures in different exposure levels - and the software composites the images to produce a well exposed image.  I believe the iPhone has HDR capability in the native Camera Application - for iPod Touch users - True HDR just does a better job at it.


1 comment:

  1. Hi,

    Thank you for your nice article on the house of queens.
    I like for your good writing.

    Thanks

    ReplyDelete