Top Horizontal Menu

Starbucks Planner 2012

It has been a Christmas tradition in Manila ever since Starbucks decided to draw their patrons into using their 13th month pay to order their limited release Christmas drinks.  You order drinks - get a sticker for each drink and then once you complete the required number of drinks - you get a planner.  Not just any planner - but it's the STARBUCKS planner.

I just completed my first set of stickers this year.  I claimed my planner for 2012.  This year Starbucks gave their customers two options.  You can complete it with a combination of regular and holiday drinks or you can order more of the regular drinks.  Since I stopped drinking coffee - this works really for me since I can order my tea for the day and get my sticker.



This year - you can choose from five designs.  I opted for the Oak design.


The planner comes with a planner bag/sleeve.


The sleeve's button has Starbucks imprinted on it.




Like the previous years - you can get coupons with the planner.




Have you received your planner for this year?  Which design will you choose?

1 comment:

  1. check out the planners from starbucks korea! ^^

    http://www.sulit.com.ph/index.php/view+classifieds/id/4439556/2012+Starbucks+Coffee+Korea+Planner

    ReplyDelete