Top Horizontal Menu

Zuni's Spaghetti with Meatballs

Zuni restaurant in Greenbelt five is slowly becoming my favorite restaurant in the Philippines.  Every dining experience in Zuni had yielded great results. 


This is the chipotle shrimp puff in avocado-tzatsiki salsa.  That sounds strange right?  Imagine melding together mexican and mediterranean.  The result is a wonderful symphony of flavors.  A must try!

Goat Cheese, Strawberries and Spinach salad.  It's not our first time to try it but it's definitely worth having a second time.  Before Zuni - I didn't know you can use Spinach as a salad green.

The title of this post is - Spaghetti with Meatballs.  There's a reason for that.  I think this is the best Spaghetti with Meatballs I've tried.  It's funny that I ordered this.  It looked like a simple dish. Typically I don't go for the simple dish in Zuni.  I'm happy I did.  For foodies - you will all agree that complex does not always mean good.  Simple does not always mean bad.  In this case - simple was magnificent.

This is the Cookie Fudge with Vanilla Almond Ice cream.  Of all the dishes that we ordered - this is the one that I was a bit disappointed with.  I was thinking that the cookie would be soft and chewy.  They were actually hard.  Oh well - better luck next time.  Or maybe I should just stick to their glorious souffle.

2 comments:

  1. Zuni Restaurant, Greenbelt 5October 27, 2014 at 4:11 PM

    Thank you Lord Charlemagne for this wonderful post! Hope you can visit us again. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Zuni. Thanks for leaving a comment. Zuni is one of my fave restaurants in Makati. I am unable to visit as often as I did before because I moved to Baguio - but whenever I can - I still try to squeeze dining in Zuni in my scheduled trips to Manila.

      Delete