Top Horizontal Menu

Bizu then Transformers

The summer blockbuster craziness of the year 2011 is on.  Last week it was Green Lantern.   I didn't see the movie.  I wanted to see it because it starred Ryan Reynolds but I decided to skip it because of Blake Lively.

In a couple of weeks - it will be the last movie installment of Harry Potter.

This week though is for Transformers. We decided to see the move in July 4 - which is a holiday in the US and I took the time off.  It was impossible to get into the movie house without queueing up for hours last Saturday and Sunday.  So we made reservations on Sureseats for Monday - Last Full Show.

Prior to the movie - we took a quick bite ( or sip ) at Bizu.

Mushroom Capuccino

Blueberry Cheesecake

Transformers Reservation

The third installment of Transformers was a pleasure to watch.  I don't think I've ever felt this good and courageous since I watched Independence Day.  While watching the movie these are the things that were going through my head:

  • Shia Labeouf is over 21, right?  So if I find him cute - I'm not thinking sinful thoughts?
  • I don't miss that girl in Transformers 1 & 2.  What's her name again?
  • This new girl is stylish.  What's her name?
  • I will never forgive Fergie for confirming that Josh Duhamel is straight.
  • There is hope for all the geeks in the world.  You can start out as geeky Patrick Dempsey in the 80s and be the suave villainous Patrick Dempsey in the new Millennium.
  • I love Frances McDormand


No comments:

Post a Comment