Top Horizontal Menu

The Royal Canine's Facebook Fan Page

Apart from this blog, my dog, Midori the Beagle has a Facebook Fan page.  It's a great way for us to keep in touch with people and other dogs.  When Char Siew joined the house of queens,  I've had all intentions of incorporating him into Midori's Fan Page.  Unfortunately - Facebook didn't allow you to change the name of your page.   So I thought that I will forever have the Midori page just have Char Siew guest posting his own thoughts into the page.  This changed today.  I found out that Facebook has already added the capability to change the Facebook Fan Page name.  I don't know how long it had been there - and if they did make an announcement - I must have missed it.

If you have not visited Midori and Char Siew's fan page - I'm inviting you to go ahead and take a look.  Char Siew is definitely happy with this new development.    Midori doesn't seem to care.


No comments:

Post a Comment