Top Horizontal Menu

The Princess and the Etchoserang Frog

There's a lot of talk about someone becoming a Princess today and I was so excited to hear that.  I've always wanted to be a Princess.  So I thought - they were referring to me.   Apparently - there's this human somewhere halfway around the globe from where I live who is getting married to a real prince.  I am not really sure why people in our country would care about it.

Anyways - I thought it would be good to share one of my Princess photos with you.   I could not stand still when this was being taken so Uncle had to be with me.  I thought it would be good to caption it "The Princess and the Etchoserang Frog."  Please don't ask me what Etchosera means.  Moreover - don't tell Uncle I called him Frog.   I don't understand why he didn't want to be called as such - would he rather be called Princess?


No comments:

Post a Comment