Top Horizontal Menu

Midori's Visit to the Vet

Daddy takes us to the Vet at the slightest change in our behavior.  His reasoning: he can't understand dogspeak - so it's difficult for him to know whether we're sick or not.  He said that he thought I've been sleeping a lot lately and it seems like I am not my usual self.  So he brought me to the vet.  As usual - they tested my blood.  This is so normal for me already.  So I'm practically NR ( NO REACTION ).  Here's a video of that visit.



I would like to remind all of you how Char Siew reacted during our last visit.  Well - I guess we now know  that between the two of us - Char Siew takes after Daddy being the Drama Queen of the house.


Blogger's Note: This is a guest post from Midori the Beagle



2 comments:

  1. Midori, that is how I act at the Vet. Perfectly stoic, if I do woof so myself. Inside sometimes I feel more like Char Siew, though. I can't wait to go home and although I'm quiet as a mouse at the Vet I sometimes yell at my Moms on the way home.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lola. So it seems like no matter if it's a Beagle, Shar Pei, and Beagle Shar Pei mix - we can be pretty brave in our vet visits. I wonder then - if it has something to do with us being female dogs. BOL. Male dogs are cry-babies.

    ReplyDelete