Top Horizontal Menu

Chocolate Fire

For the past two Sundays, we had been going to Chocolate Fire - which is located at Leviste corner Rufino.  We've always wanted to try this restaurant.  They serve - Chocolate desserts and dishes.   I love Chocolate.  I prefer Milk Chocolate.  I don't like White Chocolate.   This restaurant is actually very close to where I live.  I am not sure why I never tried it before - but now that I have --- it seems like I'm addicted to their Sundae.

I am now sharing with you the desserts that we've tried at the restaurant.

Chocolate Covered Potato Chips in the Foreground.  Chocolate Covered Cheddar Stick in the Background.

Bondi Caramel.  Vanilla Sundae, with Dried Mango and lots of Whipped Cream and Caramel.

Apple Crumble A la Mode.

Fire and Ice.  Chocolate and Vanilla Ice Cream, nuts and Whipped Cream

Chocolate Bark.  Comes in different flavors.  This one is Cashew ( I think ).

Long Black Coffee.

I like most of what we ordered on both times that we were there.   Although - I must say that I still prefer the Chocolate Covered Potato Chips from Rocky Mountain Chocolate in the US.  But the Sundae - both the Caramel and Fire and Ice was really good.

One of the Queens pointed out that the Restaurant and I have the Same Initials: CF.




No comments:

Post a Comment