Top Horizontal Menu

A Sweet Suite Upgrade at Renaisssance

The latest trip offered a taste of the Renaissance Suites.  I booked a standard room for my two night stay at Renaissance Harbor View Hong Kong.  It seems like it had been a busy day for the hotel ( which might be because of the upcoming Chinese New Year ).  They didn’t have a room available while I was checking in.  They gave me an excuse – saying they actually reserved a Suite for me but the person checked into the room has not checked in yet.   If I am willing to wait and come back by end of day – they will have it ready for me.  I didn’t complain.  I can stow my luggage with them and head straight to the office.

I am happy I accepted their excuse – their Suite is Sweet.  It’s no different from other suites of other hotels which typically has a living area separate from the bedroom.   What makes this great is the fact that you now have a full view of the Kowloon Harbor in the background and the convention center in the foreground.  It made me wish I can just work from my hotel room all day long.

HK CNY 076.ARW

A very Cool looking Ice Bucket

HK CNY 077.ARW

Close up View of the Ice Bucket

HK CNY 069.ARW

The Powder Room at the Living Area

HK CNY 067.ARW

The Living Area

HK CNY 006.ARW

Yes – there’s a TV in the living area and the bedroom

HK CNY 017.ARW

The Bedroom

HK CNY 018.ARW

Bath – with His and Her areas

HK CNY 078

Harbor View – Night Time

HK CNY 013

Hong Kong Central

HK CNY 027.ARW

Harbor View Daytime

No comments:

Post a Comment