Top Horizontal Menu

Blog Anniversary

Today I celebrate the first year anniversary of the House of Queens ( or at least it’s first year anniversary in it’s current form ).  It’s been a great year for the blog and it’s been a great year in my life.

As Chronicled in different entries of the House of Queens,  it was a year of discovering new places, new restaurants, new friends, and new hobbies.

Local travel started with the visit to Coron Palawan.  We even re-discovered our home city of Manila through the My Manila Weekend.

International travel highlight is of course our trip to Japan.  However – the business trips to Hongkong and Thanksgiving in Singapore were also eventful and wonderful.

We have discovered new favorite restaurants in Terrace @ Fifth and Relish at Ponte.

Terrace 024

Midori continues to grow in the House of Queens and was joined by new dog – Char Siew.

It was indeed a great year.  It was even made better by the fact that I was able to chronicle this time of my life through this blog.  I am happy I have shared it with my regular readers.   I’m looking forward to another year of blogging – here at the House of Queens.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the greeting. And thank you for the regular visits. BTW - you know - I'm a regular reader of Privilege right? I enjoy every article you write - but the one that touched me most is your blog about the death of your father's dog.

    I'm actually very happy that I have been writing regular posts (daily) the past year. I recognize that looking at each blog post - they seem to be mundane - most of the time. But as a collection of blog posts - they represent who I am and what's important to me - which is why I started this blog in the first place.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do know that you read, and knowing that is one of the things that helps me keep going, even when people question my motives. Thank you very much.

    ReplyDelete