Top Horizontal Menu

Victoria City Seafood Restaurant

On a business trip to Hong Kong once again.  In previous visits, my local staff take me to the restaurants around our office and on all occasions, the dimsum that I have been served was outstanding.  This time – I looked for one of the restaurants which I remember well.  It’s the Victoria City Seafood Restaurant which serves the crispy Char Siew Pao.   In my opinion – this is the best Char Siew Pao ever.

Blackberry 050

Char Siew Pao

Blackberry 051

Egg Tarts

Blackberry 052

Char Siew ( yes – this is the dish after which my Shar Pei was named )

Blackberry 053

Hakao (Shrimp Dumpling )

Blackberry 054

Chung Fan ( Rice Rolls )

Blackberry 055

Crispy Milk Fish Fillet

Blackberry 056

Victoria City Seafood restaurant in Wan Chai

No comments:

Post a Comment