Top Horizontal Menu

The Lion King

I lived in Minnesota for two years.  At the tail end of those two years, I started seeing promotions for a new Disney Musical which was going to Debut at the Twin Cities.  The title of the musical is Lion King.   I never got to see the Musical because I came home a month before it showed.  My friends who stayed in the city saw the musical and they agree with the critics – it was a fantastic show.

It’s been years since the Lion King moved from Minnesota to Broadway where it has been sold out almost every night.  It has also shown in other cities and the latest venue will be Singapore.  While we were at the Marina Bay Sands – we saw the promotional material for it.  I swear – this time – I’m willing to fly to Singapore to watch it.  I’ve been waiting for over ten years to watch this show.

Singapore 281

No comments:

Post a Comment