Top Horizontal Menu

Close up Filter

I did almost no shopping in my last business trip to Hong Kong.  The only thing that I bought were Close Up Filters for my NEX 5.  It’s a set of 3 filters which has progressive “strengths”.  They allow someone to take Close up Photos beyond what their camera lens’ capability.  You can use each filter separately or stack them all together.  For most people – they refer to this type of pictures of MACRO photography.  Technically – the pictures one take using these lenses do not qualify to be called Macro pictures – so I will continue to refer to them as Close-Up pictures.

These are the different filters and the pictures that were taken using them.

Close up Christmas 006.ARW

DSC04411_2

Close up Christmas 007.ARW

DSC04412_2

Close up Christmas 008.ARW

DSC04413_2

Close up Christmas 009.ARW

DSC04414_2

No comments:

Post a Comment