Top Horizontal Menu

Had another Bite of Apple

Today my Macbook arrived.  It’s my latest acquisition from Apple.  I didn’t buy this unit.  It came with my renewal of the Smart Infinity subscription for two years.  It’s a really good deal and I must say it might even be better than getting an iPhone from Globe.  I think Smart decided to include this in their retention program because Globe has the exclusive distribution rights for the iPhone.  I guess their marketing folks may have said – if we can’t give the iPhone – let’s give them an alternative Apple product.

This is my first Apple computer.  However – I do have an iPod classic, an iPod Touch, the Airport Express, and the iPad.  So the Macbook will feel at home with his other cousins in the house.

MacBook 002

Early Christmas Gift

MacBook 004

MacBook – Hello There!

MacBook 005

The Magnetic Charging Unit and the iLife Installation Disk

MacBook 006

It’s iLife ‘11.  Yehey!

MacBook 011

My first MacBook

MacBook 019

With OS X – Snow Leopard.  I am planning to upgrade to Lion

MacBook 020

Welcome to the House of Queens Gadgets.

No comments:

Post a Comment