Top Horizontal Menu

Starbucks Planner 2011

Today I got my Starbucks planner for 2011.  I have something to confess: I don’t use any of my planner.  I just keep them in one of my chests as a collection.  I don’t have a use for planners because I have gadgets to keep track of my schedule and task lists.  I get the planners because I might as well get something free for the overpriced Holiday drinks that you buy come December.

Starbucks Planner 006

The Planner comes gift wrapped.  Every sticker card that gets filled up is equivalent to a Starbucks donation to the children of SparkHope.

Starbucks Planner 010

There are three colors to choose from.  I chose silver since it’s the first time they came out with the silver cover.

Starbucks Planner 009

This is the design of the cover.  I like it.  It does look like most of the Starbucks outlets around the world.

Starbucks Planner 012

This is neat.  The bookmarker has a charm which looks like a Starbucks cup.

Starbucks Planner 013

For the MAY splash page, they feature their outlet in Boracay.  I’ve never seen it because I have not been to Boracay in the past couple of years.  I can’t get over how crowded it has become and the island feel is gone.  Especially when you have outlets like – Starbucks invading the island.

Starbucks Planner 017

At the back cover, you will see the discount CARDS.  This year they are cards and they are no longer PAPER coupons.   This is great because I always lose the old paper coupons.

Starbucks Planner 016

The coupons can be used the whole month.  You still have to buy an item to get the Freebie – so I guess you need to find a friend to share it with.

Now that I have my Starbucks Planner – you know what that means – I have to get a couple more for my friends and relatives who know that I buy coffee anyways so I might as well get them the planner.

No comments:

Post a Comment