Top Horizontal Menu

Baby Pictures

When I need some cheering up, I look at my babies’ pictures.  These are my favorite funny pics of Char Siew and Midori:

DSC04722

It was our first time to take Char Siew out. I wanted to just carry him on my lap while we drove to Bonifacio High St.  I wasn’t confident that he won’t take care of business during the 10 minute ride so we put on some doggy diapers on him.

IMGP2167

Midori has a love-hate relationship with Baths.  She doesn’t seem to mind getting wet.  She loves the water.  In fact, one of the places she goes to regularly is her nanny’s bathroom.  However – she hates the time when she has to be dried.  We use a blower to get her dry but a little bit of towel drying is also needed.  This picture was taken one time when we were playing around with her.  She didn’t seem to amused by the joke.

No comments:

Post a Comment