Top Horizontal Menu

The Wine Company

We just got back from Dinner at The WIne Company – a restaurant in Singapore which is apparently located in a dormitory for the National University of Singapore.  The food was good and the Pinot Grigio that they served was fantastic.   Our host indicated that if you want great Pinot Grigio – you must order something from Italy.

Singapore 076

The restaurant’s indoor sitting is a little bit old gentleman’s club for me – and I was happy that we actually decided to dine al fresco.  From the time that we landed at the airport up to this dinner – we’ve noticed that most of the people who work in the Hospitality industry in Singapore are Filipinos – very much like our experience in Macau.

Singapore 077

For tonight’s dinner, we had divine Spring Rolls, heavenly Prawns in Wasabi Mayo, and great Aglio Olio pasta with Prawns.  For dessert, we ordered the Molten Lava Cake.

Singapore 079Singapore 102

The Queens are tired from Traveling – so we are going to call it a night.  We decided to try the restaurant again for breakfast.   I’m not sure what time that will be.  Till then … I guess in the spirit of Thanksgiving – I must reflect first on the things that I am thankful for.  I’m definitely thankful for a great life – filled with great friends, wonderful family and awesome dogs.  Of course – I also am thankful for the talent that I’ve been blessed which allows me to have a great job which incidentally pays well.

Singapore 088

Singapore 092

Singapore 098

Singapore 101

No comments:

Post a Comment