Top Horizontal Menu

Crumpler Laptop Bag

I've been looking for a laptop bag that I can use when I'm traveling.  I have two Tenba camera bags that I use and it's big enough for 13 inch laptops ( which I have ).  It should also carry my Canon 60D and the 18-200 mm lens.  The problem that I have with the Tenba bag - is that it can really be tight inside the bag and I don't have space for a notebook and the power cord for the laptop.

So I hunted for a new bag - and I found this Laptop bag from Crumpler.  It can fit 17 inch laptops. It has a lot of space.  I've been using it as my office bag and I end up having so much space because I don't typically bring my camera when I go to the office.

This is the Skivvy model.  They also have the 13 inch and the 15 inch sizes - which are still great bags if you need less space than I do.


1 comment:

  1. The problem that I have with the Tenba bag - is that it can really be tight inside the bag and I don't have space for a notebook and the power cord for the laptop. degradable carrier bags

    ReplyDelete