Top Horizontal Menu

Panagbenga - Session Rd. in Bloom

For the last week of the Panagbenga month - Session Road was closed to vehicular traffic.  Booths were setup for different merchandise.  Last weekend - I walked along session and saw food, clothes, handicrafts, and telecommunications booths.


At the top of the hill - there's a stage where different artists perform.


Shing-a-Ling anyone?   There's an upcoming post on these.  Read about it in my next blog entry.


Even schools have booths.


Kebab anyone?


The whole place is packed. Here - I tried to get a composite image of the people who were passing by this lamps store.


Made me laugh.  Then made me scared?  What are they selling?


I got a bunch of stuff from walking around.  Looking forward to next year's Session Road in Bloom


No comments:

Post a Comment