Top Horizontal Menu

Dance Central on Kinect


I just bought a television for my bedroom.  I moved my Xbox into the room so I can play Dance Central in the privacy of my room.  Playing Dance Central is one of the ways that I'm trying to increase my physical activity.



I love Dance Central.  I have all the versions now - 1,2, and 3.  I have imported Dance Central 2 into my Dance Central 3 game -- but I'm having a hard time importing Dance Central 1 - which means I can't dance to Lady Gaga songs along with the Usher and Dance Bieber songs of Dance Central 2 and 3.



For those who are not familiar with this console --- it is the game console owned and built by Microsoft.    It comes with a sensor that actually "sees" your movement and that is how you control the games.  So it's perfect for Dance games.

It can really keep you blood pumping and help you lose those unwanted pounds  You don't believe me?  Look at these pictures it captured of me.  Do you see the cuts on my shoulders?  Compare that to the earlier photos that I had ( wearing the Spider Man T-shirt ).  I'm a bit chubby in the latter pics.












No comments:

Post a Comment