Top Horizontal Menu

Portable Paper Shredder from Muji

My friends make fun of me because I keep credit card and ATM receipts in my wallet.  If you are familiar with the Seinfeld episode where George had a very fat wallet/billfold because of his receipts --- my wallet can sometimes get to that state.  I don't keep the receipts as keepsakes.  I keep them because I'm paranoid about leaving my banking information in the trash.  So - what I do is I keep them in my wallet - then once a month - I shred them using my shredder at home.

Last Christmas - I discovered that Muji actually has a portable shredder.  It doesn't need electricity to operate - you just turn a know clockwise - similar to the motion you make when using a pencil sharpener.   It's very handy - and can even fit in your purse or man-purse.  

I excitedly showed it to my friends --- and they were not amused.  They asked me why I can't just tear up the receipts using my bare hands.  Uh-duh-uhm.  I don't have any answer to that question.




4 comments:

  1. Hi can you tell me where is the muji Store located?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I got mine from the Muji Store at Greenbelt in Makati Philippines

      Delete
  2. here are literally thousands of shredders to choose from. Here are some tips to narrow your focus and help you decide on the best shredder for your home or office.Shredder Choice

    ReplyDelete
  3. One of the best paper shredder! That was cool and portable too.

    ReplyDelete