Top Horizontal Menu

Cemetery of Negativism

There is an odd site in Camp John Hay called the Cemetery of Negativism.  I took pictures of it when I first saw it - but I never really understood what it's for - until now - when I zoomed into the epitaph written on this tombstone.   It's hard to read - so I decided to transcribe it for you.



THE LOST CEMETERY

NEGATIVISM is man's greatest self imposed infliction,
His most limiting factor,
His heaviest burden.

No more, for here is buried the world's negativism for all time.
Those who rest here have died not in vain.
But for you a stern reminder.

-- As you leave this hill, remember that the rest of your life,
Be more positive.

Make a good day!
Treat today like it's your last.
Though it's the first of the rest

CJH

No comments:

Post a Comment