Top Horizontal Menu

I'm in Hong Kong Again.

Time for a business trip to Hong Kong.  This time - my home away from home is Novotel Century.  It's not my first time to stay at this hotel but this time - I got upgraded to their executive floor.  The room is still small - but the furnishings are a lot better than their standard rooms.

Hong Kong's temperature has dropped just around the time that I arrived.  So I'm actually wearing my autumn coat.   I like dressing up for cold weather.  I don't get to do it when I'm in tropical weather Manila.










Novotel is a good business hotel.  Their rates are half the rates of the five star hotels in the area.  You don't have a view of the Harbor - but when your curtains are drawn - you won't really care about the view.

No comments:

Post a Comment