Top Horizontal Menu

Tote Bag from Fino

For Christmas, I originally wanted to give the queen a Lady Gaga headset.  I am not sure if it has been discontinued or if there were too many people who had the same gift idea - but I can't find it in any tech outlet.  The next best thing that I can think of is a computer bag.  She'll be able to use it everyday.  I need to make sure that it's durable and stylish ( and will go together well with her designer purse ).

When I grabbed this bag from Fino - I knew that I she will love it.  The only concern I have with it is that it doesn't have any padded lining - so I went to the nearest CD-R king and grabbed a laptop sleeve.

Here are the pictures of the bag.  I'm happy to say she loved it -- she's so excited to use it that she brought it to her Hong Kong trip.





No comments:

Post a Comment