Top Horizontal Menu

Revisiting Terrace @ Fifth

Took some of our company’s foreigner guests to Terrace @ Fifth.  It has been one of our regular venue for visitors as we have found that it never disappoints to  amaze the diners to their fare.  Of course,  I ordered the Pork Belly confit.  I’m sorry – I know I’m in a rut.  What can I say?  I love pork.  And the Chef at Terrace @ Fifth knows how to prepare it really well – 12 hours of slow roast.

For those who have tried the restaurant before and want to know what’s new – they have added some Mediterranean choices in their menu.  This includes Hummus, Babba Ganoush and other familiar Med dishes.

Oh – before I forget – we also ordered the Frozen Brazo de Mercedes. That remains to be good.  However – we discovered that if you use American Express to pay – every 2000 pesos will entitle you to a free dessert.  This time it was the Coffee Pana.  This dessert was heavenly – especially the Coffee Caramel Syrup.  The best thing about it of course is that it’s free.

 DSC01329[1]

DSC01327[1] 

DSC01332[1]

DSC01333[1]

DSC01334[1]

DSC01335[1]

DSC01336[1]

DSC01337[1]

DSC01338[1]

DSC01340[1]

2 comments:

  1. Their chicken pork adobo is good too. :)

    You might also want to try Karen's Kitchen's, they make a mean frozen brazo as well - http://www.karenskitchen.com.ph/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for dropping by Fall. I have tried their adobo - and I do like it. I will definitely try Karen's kitchen. I love Brazo de Mercedes.

    ReplyDelete