Top Horizontal Menu

Breakfast at Circles

Circles is a restaurant at Makati Shangri-La.  It’s been years since we had breakfast at Circles.  We used to have a lot of visitors from the US and they would invite us for breakfast meetings there.  Personally – I prefer the Manila Peninsula over the Shangri-La – so when the the business meetings at Shangri-La stopped – I continued to go to the Pen.  Recently though we felt that it might be good to try Circles again.  I can’t say that I was ecstatic over the experience.  However – I can’t say that we were served bad food.  I think it really is just a matter of preference.

I thought of taking pictures of the different choices we had for breakfast.  I would also like to ask – in Buffet settings – which do you prefer?  Filipino, Chinese, Japanese, or Continental?

No comments:

Post a Comment