Top Horizontal Menu

Sonya's Secret Garden

My brother decided to have his wedding banquet at Sonya's Garden.  When he announced this - I was excited.  It was a great choice especially since they also chose to get married in a chapel in Nasugbu (Caleruega - Transfiguration Chapel).   I was excited because I knew that this was  the opportunity I had in trying out Sonya's Garden's bed and breakfast.

I booked two rooms.  One room for the queens and one room for my parents.  My brother and his wife had a complimentary one night stay at the hotel - but they opted to use it another time.   I loved the rooms at Sonya's.  Since we were staying at very high altitudes - the temperature was cool especially in the month of February.  Moreover - the overall build of the rooms with the high ceiling and the wide open windows really helped in maintaining comfortable temperatures in the room even without air conditioning.

I definitely recommend this place to anyone who would like to experience a place where they can just relax and unplug from the world (no TV, no WiFi, very weak 3G signal).  Instead of the usual electronic means of entertaining oneself - you can commune with nature through the beautiful garden and even bond with the dogs of Sonya.  BTW - they are dog friendly - I'm definitely brining Midori and Char Siew to Sonya the next time I visit.

The whole compound is surrounded with a beautiful garden.

Each room has a king sized bed, one single bed, and one day bed.

I love this dresser.  Do you see the wooden jewelry box?

Can't stop myself from taking this photo.  To my back is the "door" to the bathroom.  Yes - there are no doors.

This is from another room - where my parents stayed.  This one has a smaller bathroom - but it has a door.

The wide open windows.  Great place to sit and look out the garden.

The shower.  You can close the window if you want to :D.

Toilet - I like the overall layout of this bathroom.

This is where we stayed - which is on the 2nd floor.

Dandelion is where my parents stayed.






No comments:

Post a Comment