Top Horizontal Menu

Beso

New restaurants have opened at the Bonifacio High st. extension.  One of those restaurants is Beso.  It's a Spanish Tapas bar that serves traditional dishes - but with a hint of Mediterranean flavors.  When we were dining - a number of local celebrities were there.  Apparently - it just opened last January - and it seems like it has the makings of Manila's new hotspot.

The Matador Mural at Beso

Espana Blanco ( White Wine Sangria ) - Tasty and Refreshing drink.  Perfect for Manila's Tropical weather.

Jamon Chicken Manchego Croquette.  I love this.

Stuffed Peppers - I didn't like this as much as the other dishes.

Lamb Shank - The queens liked the dish but thought that the cumin in the rice thew off the flavor a bit.

Crispy Pork Belly - you can't go wrong with Pork Belly.  I like it but I wish that it has a little bit more flavor.


Pudding.  I was a bit disappointed with the dessert.  It tastes great but I wish that the texture was a little bit more pudding than chiffon.

Beso is a good restaurant.  It' s been years since a new Tapas restaurant opened in Manila.   I think I'll come back for more Tapas and Sangria.

No comments:

Post a Comment