Top Horizontal Menu

Viktor Jeans

I need a new pair of jeans.  Those that I currently own are not doing me justice.  They either make me look fat, short, or just emphasizes the fact that I wasn't born with a great looking arse.  I am hoping that Viktor jeans can fix this.  I had my first fitting last weekend.  If this works well - I'll get more pairs from them.

This is their tag line?  Seriously?  Does everything really go down to sex?


They do bespoke jeans, shirts, and jackets.

Trying to look like a rock star. Ended up looking like a retard.

So many choices.

Signing for it with my blood.



Let's see how this turns out.  I hope I don't end up looking like this little guy.


2 comments:

  1. for 10k, it definitely has to make your buns happy. Hahaha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Ipe : They don't cost 10k. Well - at least not all of the styles. For the one that I got - I had to pay 4,600 PHP.

    ReplyDelete