Top Horizontal Menu

Sleepmaker for iPod

The iTunes store has thousands of apps available for download.  A lot of them are free.  I love it when I find apps that are free and useful.  Let me share an app that I find very helpful on those days when I am having a hard time falling asleep.   The app is called Sleepmaker.  There are actually different varieties of the app;  there are versions for Rain sounds, Wave Sounds, and Wildlife sounds. 

I live in the city - and I work nights - so there are times when the vehicles outside of our house can be really noisy.  Or there are just days when I'm too wired that I need a little bit of help falling asleep.  On those days,  I plug in my headset onto my iPod - choose the sound that I find soothing - and even before the track ends - I'm asleep.





No comments:

Post a Comment