Top Horizontal Menu

Snooping with Lomo Lomo

I have more pictures taken using Lomo Lomo.  I think i prefer this over Instagram, or the first Lomo-type camera app: Instagram.


Look closely at the truck.  You will see a man lying down on the flatbed.  This was taken at 3:00 PM. I thought we had a seatbelt law in the Philippines? 


The windmill is from Ilocos.  The toiletries are from a Hotel in Japan.  One of the Queens likes these mini bottles so on business trips I bring home a couple days worth of them.


Can you tell that the owner of this Bathroom is gay?  By the way - this is not my bathroom.


More tolietries - this time from Manila Hotel.  


Scrub your dead skin cells away.  Actually - I don't like using this bathroom.  It reminds me of the Psycho Shower scene.


No comments:

Post a Comment