Top Horizontal Menu

Shopping at Marks & Spencer

I can't seem to find anything to buy from Marks & Spencer.  Most of their clothes are too big for me.  Their shirts seem to be made for broad shouldered 7 foot tall men.  So when I'm dragged into the store by one of the queens, I actually beeline to this area on the second floor.  The store has two seating areas which are usually occupied by men accompanying their girlfriend, sister, wife, mother, best friend as they go through their shopping.  I like these Bauhaus styled chairs.  They are very comfortable.  And since we typically stay at the store for at least half an hour - I need the chairs to be really comfy.


1 comment:

  1. blog is too gud... nice article i agree with your post and thanks for giving information.....

    ReplyDelete