Top Horizontal Menu

Stuck in Daddy’s Bedroom

Blogger’s Note: A guest post from Midori the Beagle

DSC05779

Hmph. I can’t believe I’m stuck in Daddy’s bedroom while Char Siew is out playing out there at the Living Room.

DSC05781

I will just lie here at the foot of the bed till Daddy decides to let me out.

DSC05778

That was boring --- Char Siew? I can see you.  Do not touch any of my toys.

DSC05784

This is so boring.  I can’t even look out the window because these curtains are blocking my view.   Hmmmm …. maybe I should just ….

DSC05786

Get on the bed.  Yehey.  What are you looking at?   I am not getting of this bed.

DSC05794

I am not getting off this bed.  These sheets are hideous looking but they are so soft.

DSC05799

It makes me want to sleep …..

DSC05797

Ok … just wake me up when it’s time for my afternoon walk.   ZZZZZZZ.

No comments:

Post a Comment