Top Horizontal Menu

The Little Merman

I bought the Olympus Tough 8010 prior to this year’s vacation in Coron Palawan.  I was a bit apprehensive over its underwater capabilities because I’ve seen a little sign in one of the stores which sell it that it’s only splash proof and not water proof.  I was taken aback by that sign because Olympus’ advertisement clearly states that it’s waterproof up to 10 meters.  Anyways – I did take the risk and took beautiful pictures from the camera.   One of the pictures that get very good reviews is the following picture.  He is one of the locals and is a crew in the boat we were in while doing the island hopping adventure.  I think he’s used to his picture being taken underwater and made sure that I get a good shot of his underwater swimming capabilities.

The Little Merman

2 comments:

  1. What a stunning image it's both ethereal and watery, I just love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tabitha. Thanks for appreciating the photo. BTW - I checked out your blog and I love it. I'll start following. My fave pic is La Mamounia hotel.

    ReplyDelete