Top Horizontal Menu

It’s Time Everyone Flies

Cebu Pacific is becoming one of the Filipinos’ favorite airlines.  They regularly offer fare sales which allows a lot of our countrymen to visit not just the local destinations but also international destinations.  Our trip to Coron was booked in November 2009, when Cebu Pacific had one of its crazy fare sales.  We actually spent 2,000 PHP for fare including taxes.   I have another trip to Japan for which we spent almost the same amount.

P5150058[1]

For those of you reading my blog entries on travel – you may actually think that I’m very comfortable flying.  That’s far from the truth.  I don’t have any phobia – but I do get anxious every time I fly.   The odd thing is – I actually prefer the smaller airplanes which doesn’t have to go too high – thus the flight time is significantly reduced.   Of course – when I go for long haul flights – I’d rather have the big jumbo jets.

To overcome my fear – in our last trip to Coron, we took some great pictures from the airplane window.  Here are some of my favorites:

1) The fish pens of Laguna de Bay

P5150076[1]

2) Taal Volcano – trying to capture a picture of the volcano within the lake within the volcano within the lake

P5150086[1]

3) Apo Reef

P5150101

4) Another Airplane on the tarmac

P5150075[1]

5) The Coron Hills

P5150112[1]

No comments:

Post a Comment