Top Horizontal Menu

Feet and Eyes were Ready for Coron

My Feet and Eyes have the right tools for Coron.  My feet were wearing  Vibram Five Fingers.  The shoes allowed for hiking  with comfort.  They were even able to accompany me when I submerged through the crystal blue waters of Coron Island.  For my eyes?  My Olympus Tough 8010 aided in capturing sites which would have not been possible if my camera was not waterproof.

For those visiting Coron – please make sure that you learn from this post.  Two things that you should not leave your home without: 1) Comfortable shoes 2) Waterproof Camera.

P5160052[1]

Shoot pictures of the fishes as you swim with them  The Olympus Tough 8010 was able to capture pictures this school of butterfly fishes. One of them seem to be asking me to follow them to their party.

P5160066[1] P5160075[1]

From Island Hopping to a Quick Hike – no need to switch footwear.  The Vibram FiveFingers shoes that I got were perfect for both.  Going to Cayangan lake requires a bit of a hike and I was happy that my feet can hug the steps and give confidence that I won’t slip.  As for Island hopping – they allowed me to swim freely – without blisters which I typically get from other brands of Aqua shoes.

No comments:

Post a Comment