Top Horizontal Menu

My Bally Bag

Going through the Ukay-Ukay ( 2nd hand thrift stores ) in Baguio can be fun.  If you are patient, lucky, or both,  you can find great items.  A month ago,  I was able to buy a Bally bag from one of the stores.  I will venture out to proclaim that it's authentic.  The hardware, the craftsmanship and the tag inside the bag says it's authentic.   I bought the bag for 3,000 pesos.


The bag has two compartments.  To be honest - at first look - it looks like a camera bag.



When I use the bag - one compartment - I use for my laptop.


The other compartment holds my miscellaneous items ( umbrella, sunglasses etc. ).


The bag is great - one thing that shows its age are these leather squares which were already detaching from the strap when I bought it.  I had to get it repaired.


Have you ever visited the Ukay-Ukay stores in Baguio?   What's your best find in the stores?

No comments:

Post a Comment