Top Horizontal Menu

Nest iPad Stand


I bought this iPad Stand from Qruis - a store at the Powerplant mall which sells interesting accessories for your gadgets.   This iPad Stand is called Nest.  What I like about this stand is that I can actually use it even with the iPad wearing the Apple Smart Cover.  It can also serve as a stand for other tablets ( like my new Nexus 7 ) and my iPhone 5.

THis is a great stand for doing video calling, watching videos or when I am typing my blog using my blue tooth keyboard.







2 comments:

  1. I like the fact that it is compact and can be easily brought anywhere. I currently own Williams-Sonoma as reviewed here, and although I love its built in speakers, I can't bring it in the office or in coffee shop.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the comment Daryl. Very fancy stand - The Williams Sonoma one :).

      Delete