Top Horizontal Menu

Olio

Olio is a great Italian restaurant located in Cebu.   Our hosts has taken one of the queens in that same restaurant previously and they wanted me to experience their food during this visit.   I agree with them,  it definitely was a great dining experience. 

I love the overall layout of the place.   This spiral staircase  definitely catches your attention as you enter the restaurant. 

Portobello mushroom.   Very tasty.

Apple Carpaccio with Melba toast and Gorgonzola.  You have to mix them all together and you will find a great symphony of flavors.

They have a great selection of Parma Ham.

The Ceasar salad is made of fresh greens.  I think the dressing needs a little bit more seasoning. 

Yummy sauce on this Kurobota Pork Chop.  Very tender.  Although - I think the pork is not as tasty as the real Kurobota pork I tasted in Tokyo.

Olio is located in Banilad Cebu.  Contact information is found in their website.  Phone number is 032-2382931 to make reservations. 

No comments:

Post a Comment