Top Horizontal Menu

Midori Conquers Dog Smart

In yesterday's post, I showed you the SmartDog toy that I got last weekend.  In these two videos you will see how I successfully figured out how to get to the treats hidden under the wooden peg.  

I guess you can say that you really can't beat the good nose of a Beagle.  Nothing can keep us from getting our noms.

On this first video - I was able to get to the treats.  However - since I actually like chewing on wooden things - I thought the point was to get the wooden peg and forget about the treats.


Daddy used the clicker on this attempt on Dog Smart.  He prompts me when I am able to pull the peg --- then I get to the treat.  It worked really well.  After this video - I actually don't run away with the peg anymore.


This is definitely my favorite game from now on.

Blogger's Note: A guest post by Midori the Beagle.

No comments:

Post a Comment