Top Horizontal Menu

More Spring Cleaning

Inspired by the successful de-cluttering of my hanging closet - I turned my attention to my other clothes.  These are my t-shirts, sweaters, gym clothes.  I have too many of them and when I wear some of them - I look like Winnie the Pooh with my gut sticking out.   Or I look like a lunatic in a straight jacket because they are just way too tight.  I wanted to hold on to them because they reminded me of being thin once.  But I realized that as long as I hold on to the past - I will not be able to move on and recover my once awesome looking body.

So here are my before and after pictures - and the clothes that are going away.  I must say that I think I did a great job.

Cluttered Closet

De-Cluttered Closet

Old Clothes


No comments:

Post a Comment