Top Horizontal Menu

iPod Touch Camera

The iPod Touch generation 4 comes with a camera.  The camera’s resolution is very low – but it is good enough for those moments when you have to take a picture that you want to post on Facebook or Twitter.   To help a little bit in getting better pictures – especially in low-light conditions,  I downloaded True HDR.  It’s an application which takes three pictures and magically transforms highlights and shadows of those pictures to produce a supposedly properly lit photo.

Here is a sample photo taken while I was having my hair cut.  I could not stay still for the three pictures so in the final picture – it looks as if I have three arms.  BTW – the iPhone fourth Generation camera comes with native HDR capabilities.  

Underexposed

Overexposed

HDR Picture

No comments:

Post a Comment