Top Horizontal Menu

Discovering Filterstorm

Filterstorm is one of the highly recommended applications for the iPad.  It’s a Photo Editing software that the creators claim was built with the iPad in mind.  I can’t contest that claim since the TOUCH screen interface of the iPad along with the iPad’s bigger screen really allows a user to apply editing techniques on Photos.

I bought the application ( 2.99 USD ) and tried using it on one of my existing photos.  The picture on the left is the original.  The picture on the right is the edited version.

Downloads

The edits that I applied:

- Straightened the Horizon.

- Flipped the picture Horizontally,   From my perspective flipping it somehow shows that the Balloons are Landing instead of taking off.

- Adjusted the Hue to Highlight the Blue Skies

- Intensified a Poster Effect for the Photo

I do not  make money out of Photography.  It’s a hobby.  I like taking pictures and FilterStorm is a great ( and cheap ) tool for doing the minor adjustments for sharing the photos just the way I want it.

No comments:

Post a Comment