Top Horizontal Menu

Good Fortune

I've been blessed with Good Fortune.  Deep in my heart - I know that I've always had good luck.   I wasn't born with a silver spoon in my mouth - but I was born smart and I was born into a good family.  That combination has helped me a lot in my life.

Last weekend - one of the queens' friends gave us the gift of consulting with Mama June.  Most people will call him a Fortune Teller.  I call him - and all the other people like him that I have consulted with in the past - as Oracles.  People with a clearer view of the universe than most of us.

My session with him was similar to what most Oracles tell me - I have a good life - and I have so much to look forward to in my life - because the good fortune will continue.   I guess there's only one thing that I can say for the good things in my life ( past, present, and future ).  I just want to say "Thank You."  I don't know what I did to deserve it - but whatever it is - I really appreciate it.



2 comments:

  1. bonggels naman nyan. do you know how much the consultation would cost? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think those who consult with Mama June typically give him 1500 pesos. From my experience - they usually don't quote a price. This is just what our Friends think she should give him.

      Delete